The programmes offered in our centre are
2: Diploma and
3: Certificate .
1: DEGREE (3 Years)
- Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) - with Specialization either in Human Resources Management / Procurement And Supply Management or Marketing
- Bachelor of Accounts and Finance(BAF)
- Bachelor of Commerce with Education(BCOMED)
- Bachelor of Arts in Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology with specialization in Education or General Management)
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Theology
Entry Requirements: A-Level with at least two(2) principal passes in relevant subjects or a two(2) year Diploma with minimum 3.5 GPA or higher from recognised institution relevant to the course applied for.
2: DIPLOMA (2 Years)
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Law
- Diploma of Arts with Education(DED)
- Diploma in Community Development (DCD)
- Diploma in Applied Theology
- Diploma in Theology
Entry Requirements: A-Level with one (1) principal pass (D) or a one (1) year Certificate with 2.7 GPA or higher from recognised institution relevant to the course applied for, or NVA Level III with less than four O-level passes (D).
3: CERTIFICATE ( 1 Year)
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Certificate in Law
- Certificate in Community Development (CCD)
- Certificate in Theology
Entry Requirements: O-Level with four (4) principal pass (D) or NVA Level II with less than four O-level passes(D)
4: SPECIAL AND REVIEW COURSES
- National board of Accounts and Auditors (NBAA) – Foundation to final stages.
- Procurement and Supplies Professional and Technician Board (PSPTB) – Foundation to Final stages.
- VETA – National Business Examinations (NABE) Courses – Foundation to Final stages.
- Tailor made short courses in the field of Communication, ICT, Entrepreurship and Business.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Applicants aspiring to pursue Bachelor, Diploma and Certificate programmes shall lodge their applications through the Central Admission System (CAS) under TCU or NACTE respectively. Information on when and how to apply for admission will be available on TCU website: www.tcu.go.tz and NACTE website: www.nacte.go.tz. Those applying through the CAS and are in Dar es Salaam, can come to St. Marks Centre, admission office to be assisted with application process.
Applicants for Diploma and Certificate programmes can also apply direct to St. Mark's Centre. Application Forms may be collected from the Admission Office or can also be downloaded from our website: www.smc.ac.tz and Duly filled in application forms accompanied by relevant copies of academic and birth certificates, two passport sizes photos, original bank pay-in slip for payment of the application fee of TSH 30,000/= (US$ 40 non-Tanzanians) paid to our University(St. Mark's Theological College) at CRDB BANK, A/C No: 01J1020963200, should be delivered or posted to the Admissions Office.
For further Information Please Contact:
The Admissions Office,
St. John's University of Tanzania,
St. Mark's Centre, Buguruni Malapa,
P.O. Box 25017, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Mobile:- Tigo:0719991516 / 0713672258
Airtel: 0784461450 / 0786650562
Vodacom:0768778892 / 0754630096
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Website: www.smc.ac.tz / www.sjut.ac.tz